Your First Visit to Knierim Orthodontics!
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basic orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We will then discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangement. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information a the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic x-ray taken within the past 6 months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card providing this information, this will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.